The protection of intellectual property is a vital aspect of any business and our expertise and know-how result in our clients enjoying peace of mind. By understanding the various options available we can appropriately guide our clients, from individuals to large corporations, on the most effective way to protect what is very often a company’s greatest asset. In addition, with the support of the multitude of practice areas at Fluxmans, we are able to offer a seamless service across specialisations when needed.
There are many types of intellectual property and their value should not be underestimated. Being intangible they can, if not protected, be open to exploitation by third parties. Our ability to identify and safeguard what is often a considerable asset on a company’s balance sheet means that our clients can rest assured that their intellectual property is secure.
We provide extensive Intellectual Property services including:
- Trademark, copyright and design
- Technical know-how agreements
- Licensing, advertising, valuations and assignments
- Filing, prosecution and registration services for intellectual property
- Intellectual property due-diligence services and tax-related matters and opinions
- Litigation on intellectual property law matters